- ‘the site’ means the EJE ticket website you are visiting or engaging with; and
- ‘you’ and ‘your’ means you, the person engaging with us, buying tickets for our events or visiting our site.
- HOW TO CONTACT US
Address: FAO the Data Protection Officer, 10 Rivermount Walton on Thames Surrey KT12 2PW.
- INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT ABOUT YOU
- Information you give us:We collect any information you provide to us when you buy tickets from us, or provide us with your details over the phone. This information might include your name, address, email address, phone number and other information relevant to the event you are purchasing tickets for.
- Information we collect about you:We will collect any information contained in any correspondence between you and us via contact forms on websites and emails or telephone calls.
- HOW WE USE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
You agree that we may use your information for the following purposes:
- to provide you with services or information that you have requested from us such as attendance at one of our events.
- to contact you with information about an event that you’re attending.
- to share information with selected third parties, to enable them to contact you with information about goods or services that may interest you. Subject to your consent.
- to provide customer service and support, deal with enquiries or notify you of changes in relation to your attendance at one of our events.
- WHO WE MIGHT SHARE YOUR INFORMATION WITH
You agree that we can share your personal information with:
- a specific selected third party that you consent to our sharing your information with for marketing purposes;
- any other third parties where necessary to enable us to enforce our legal rights, or to protect the rights, property or safety of our employees or where such disclosure may be permitted or required by law.
We only use temporary cookies to keep track of your "session". Without this temporary cookie (which is not stored after you quit your browser) you would not be able to purchase tickets for your requested event. We do not use any other cookies or install any on your device. Please note that, if you do set your Internet browser to reject cookies, you may not be able to access all of the functions of our websites.
- HOW WE LOOK AFTER YOUR INFORMATION AND HOW LONG WE KEEP IT FOR
We use appropriate technological and operational security measures to protect your information against any unauthorised access to or unlawful use of. We will retain your information for as long as is necessary to provide you with the services that you have requested from us or for as long as the law otherwise permits.
Transmission of information over the internet can be insecure, and although we employ measures to protect your information from unauthorised access, you acknowledge that we cannot always guarantee the security of information sent over the internet.
- WHERE WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
Our servers are situated inside the European Economic Area (EEA) and all of the information that we collect about you will be stored on these servers.
- YOUR RIGHTS TO THE INFORMATION WE HOLD ABOUT YOU
You have the right to see the personal data that we keep about you, by making a request in writing to the Data Protection Officer (details provided above at Paragraph 2). You can also contact us using the details above at Paragraph 2 If you are concerned that any of the information we hold on you is incorrect